Belize Shuttles and Transfers offer a safe, convenient, affordable, reliable and trustworthy transportation service in Belize. With our Shared Shuttle we save you money when you share the ride and the cost with our rock bottom prices. Multiple shuttles give you a variety of options to choose from and are desinged to fit your schedule. They are also efficient and seamless as our shuttles are grouped geographically. Enjoy our comfortable luxurious 2015/2016 fleet, equipped with wifi as we take you to your destination of choice. Our shuttles carry a maximum of 9 passengers ensuring your comfort.
To ensure efficieny in scheduling shuttles are to be booked 24-36 hours in advance of your travel date. For those requiring a shuttle within a 24-36 hour window can chat, call or email us.
Note that our shuttles that depart from the International Airport leave on schedule. However for those requesting pick ups from hotels or other locations may be picked up 30 minutes prior to or 30 minutes after scheduled time. This is determined based on the geographical location and route at the time.
Below guidelines are how to book our service:
1. Select the Shuttles tab for a shared shuttle. Then choose your destination.
2. Click on book now, select date of trip, preferred departure time.
3. Select your guest and price option e.g couple. More than one selection can be made; e.g child and solo traveler. Select the number of seats; i.e. how many passengers you are booking.
4. Complete guest information form; be sure to let us know your arrival time and flight #, pick up and drop off location.
- Note to empty cart; click on cart; then select "x".
5. Proceed to check out and complete payment information, print your ticket.
A Belize Shuttle representative will be waiting for you as you exit the arrival area. We look forward to seeing you and serving you.
What awaits you in Placencia....sixteen miles of natural sandy beach, a virgin mangrove-fringed lagoon, a wilderness of ...
Moving from two important destinations are always necessary. You have experienced the rugged beauty of our San Ignacio h...